Sunday, January 8, 2012

Yep, I'm still alive!

Just a quick update so you know I'm alive! Had a really great time in Belgium with Mira and her (non-english-speaking) dad, and even got to see one of my classmates' hometown, Gent. Saw Hasselt, Massmechelen, Mechelen, Brussels, Liers... crazy stormy weather at night but it was always sunny in the afternoons :)
Now I'm in Krakow, had an excellent tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau today, really freaky... tomorrow I'll go do some extra cheap shopping (Krakow is so cheap!!!) and check out the university where Copernicus worked... and the oldest shopping mall in the world (1555!) Very excited. I won't put up photos til I get home because I'm using the hostel's computer.
Hope everyone is well at home! I will be back in Uppsala on Jan 11 then madly writing up my final project.
Tata~!

No comments:

Post a Comment