Sunday, June 2, 2013

And more. Anundshög!

A few more updates that I forgot to include:

I now have a Swedish ID card, a maestro bank card, and am registered in SFI courses to start this week. I also interviewed last week for Short Cut, and am supposed to find out in a few days if I am accepted. I can get a small monthly stipend from the government for this program, about 3200:- per month.

Today we were back in Västerås visiting Fredrik's friends, and we stopped at a viking burial site from the 500s (pictures to follow!) I'm preparing myself for another busy week... working Tuesday thru to Sunday. Zzz

Note that you can click on any picture and it will display in full screen.

Welcome to Anundshög, Sweden's largest burial site.


It even has its own cafe.

Learning some things about the burial site.

Cute little kids playing, burial mound in the background.





Ships made of stone by Vikings to commemorate the site

view from the burial mound.


some nice Swedish countryside.

at the top of the burial mound.



Fredrik picked a wildflower.



No comments:

Post a Comment